Saturday 28 July 2018

A floral bouquet...

This card is made using Ingrid's new Boho Vibe Set 2 stamps from That's Crafty! and watercolours. I didn't bother with any masking, the stamps just seemed to fit together really well.

Any overlapping sort of disappeared by the time I'd coloured it.

Thanks for looking!

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Bright and beautiful....

I've got a blog post over on the That's Crafty! Blog today using some of the new lustre sprays and Ingrid Kristina Boho Vibes stamps.

Hop on over and take a look!


Wednesday 18 July 2018

Floaty feathers...

This feather stamp is from one of Ingrid's Boho Vibes sets from That's Crafty! I just love it!
Here I've stamped it directly onto an acrylic tag and then painted it on the back with some of the Interference Green and Interference Lilac paints. I wanted to see if they'd show through and so painted three layers. 

Although the pic doesn't pick it up, they're actually iridescent.

I then spent ages picking out some paper to go on the back, dark or light? Eventually I went with this pale green that I overstamped in grey.

Thanks for looking!


Sunday 15 July 2018

Feathers and flowers...

Don't forget to tune into That's Crafty! on Hochanda for some great shows at 11.00 and 3.00 tomorrow.

Thanks for looking!


Saturday 14 July 2018

Light as a feather...

Just love this feather stamp on one of Ingrid's sets by That's Crafty!

See the rest of the stamps on Hochanda on Monday.

Thanks for looking!


Thursday 12 July 2018

Sneak peek time!

That's Crafty! are on Hochanda next Monday 16 July at 11.00am and 3.00pm.
There are new stamps on the show designed by Ingrid Kristina V. Here's a couple of close ups of stuff I've made:

These use some of the new Interference paint and sprays.

Thanks for looking!


Tuesday 10 July 2018

Old and decrepit...

Inspired by the West Pier in Brighton, I've made my own one using the MDF Squares pack , Magda's stamps, Dinky stencils and lots of mediums all from That's Crafty!

I cut up the top layer of the squares pack to the shape I wanted - you don't have to use them as is. And then, I went to town on all the details!

Here's a birds-eye view:

The large cotton reel supports were rusted up,

as was the stencilling onto acetate on the sides (supposed to look like old pier struts):

I used Oxides to colour the fish and that's a bit of orange netting in the background!

Thanks for looking!


Sunday 1 July 2018

Transfer techniques...

Over on the PaperArtsy Blog the theme is transfer techniques and I'm kicking it off with the Express Transfer Solution. I've tried it out on multiple surfaces to see what it does.

What I love about this stuff is the speed of the process.

Thanks for looking!