Thursday 17 September 2009

An Elusive Christmas

Now, I'm determined to be a better blogger, so thought I'd show you a couple of the cards I made with the new Elusive Images Christmas Stamps.
The stamps for these come from the
Harlequin Christmas plate.


This first card was stamped onto a pre-sprayed Glimmer Mist background and at first glance I thought "what on earth am I going to do with that?" (I have lots of those moments!)
The colours weren't really very Christmassy but I layered it up onto two colours of card, stamped with that great diamond pattern. Then I dug out a metal shape from an old necklace and stamped onto that with a word from a quote on the Damask Reindeer plate.
This second card embosses the whole image in gold onto a red and orange sprayed piece of card. it's layered up onto a piece of Artylicious paper from the new Decadent Brocade CD.

The dome is covered with a little ornament charm turned upside down.

Enjoy!

Helen

2 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

These are stunning, Helen,

Lucy x

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

I echo Lucy, stunning. Fantastic effects.