Thursday 27 May 2010

Happy hessian...

Now these cards use the same set of Crafty Individuals stamps, but have a totally different look.
I was playing with the Bouquet Kaleidacolor inkpad and brayered it 'every which way but loose' across some glossy white card and then stamped the images, cut them out and layered them onto some of the same. The background card is coloured with some of the new Distress inkpads. I added touches of white pen to highlight:


This second one is made in the same way using up some of the scraps. I've also woven some lime green wool through the hessian because I liked the texture:



Thanks for looking!

Helen

3 comments:

Sid said...

Both are lovely cards Helen, love your hessian look with the thread !

Netty said...

Love them both, but then I would, wouldn't I........Annette x

Lorraine said...

great colours and texture