Monday 30 August 2010

Craft Barn Extravaganza

Well, this event is fast approaching - September 11 and 12 - and I'm getting quite excited. I'm demoing Crafty Individuals stamps along with various media.

I've made most of the samples that I'm going to be demoing, but thought I'd make some more tags to decorate this mannequin display thing I've got (pinched that idea from Lynn up at Graphicus - thanks Lynn!).

I'll be posting some of the stuff I've made over the next few days, but here's a picture of the tags I've sprayed with the Cosmic Shimmers. Those who follow WOYWW will know I spray on the floor of my art room - another useful surface. You'll also know how messy I am as you can see from my hands!



Thanks for looking!

Helen

1 comment:

G Peplow said...

OOh I'm really looking forward to your demos, love the coloured tags:D xx