Sunday 27 March 2011

Crafty Individuals tags

I've been having a little play with some of the new Crafty Individuals printed tags. These are so gorgeous, I'm quite happy just sitting looking at them, let alone working with them!
This first one started out life like this:


and ended up like this:


I've used coordinating colours and stamped in brown to give a soft effect. The stamps I've used are the houses from CI-274 and the text to stamp the flourishes CI-017 (very useful little stamp).

I'm off to try out another one now!

Thanks for looking!

Helen

5 comments:

Evil Edna said...

that is beautiful and interesting, the more you look the more you see.EE

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag Helen. Yet another stunning creation.
Florence.

Elaine said...

Amazing work Helen - I love the precision of your stamping! Just gorgeous. I must get some of these tags! Elaine

Sid said...

Fab tag Helen !!

Jean Hardy said...

Lovely result Helen - very soft and interesting - thanks! Jean