Saturday 7 May 2011

Craft Stamper June

Don't forget the June issue of Craft Stamper is now in the shops:


I've got a Masterclass on wax crayons in there (they were great fun, and very cheap!) using some lovely Paperartsy stamps. Here's a sneak peek:


And also the first 'Meet and Greet' article - that's because no-one else would go first! Mind you, after you've all seen the 'monumental mess' (Katy's words, not mine!) in my craft room - yes, we post pics - no-one'll have any inhibitions at all. You'll all feel very virtuous!

Thanks for looking!

Helen

6 comments:

Sid said...

Great wax techniques Helen !

Maggie said...

Love your article using wax crayons going to have a play it has been a long time since I used this technique! Also loved your article meet & greet especially pics of your workspace - It's just like mine!!!! Messy isn't untidy just Creative, showed DH that I wasn't on my own! :-)

Fab work
Maggie

Jean Hardy said...

Great to see your craft room looks just like mine. Lovely work too. Jean

Katy - Editor said...

Did I really say that? LOL. I have a confession to make too - I tidied my room for the occasion (I am going next)!! Maybe I will blog a 'before' picture, just for you ;).

Anonymous said...

Loved your wax masterboard. And, like everyone else, LOVED your messy craft room. So nice to see an honest crafter, roflmao! xx

Kate Creates - a lot of mess, just ask my family..... said...

Oops. I seem to have purchased a load of wax crayons for some reason - I wonder who is to blame.
Love the strong colour combinations in that article.