Wednesday 22 August 2012

Vintage Circus

I've got my class on Saturday up at the Craft Barn where we're making a circus train out of a Tando wide stage kit. The Oxford Impression stamps are just ideal for this. Here are a couple of the carriages close up:


And then here's the whole train:


It uses Faber-Castell oil pastels and Dylusions sprays.
Although it's saying out of stock, I think there are a couple of places left, so if you fancy joining us (it'll be fun!), just phone the Craft Barn on 01342 836398.

Thanks for looking!

Helen

2 comments:

Hilda said...

Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant class today Helen - thank you soooo much - you make everything so relaxed, easy and enjoyable and it was truly a delightful experience. From me and Jean xxxx

Helen said...

Hi Hilda
So glad you and Jean enjoyed yourselves - I did too.
If you send me your address via my e-mail (on the blog) I've got something to send you to show you how to make those Lynne Perrella cards I was demoing at the Extravaganza. Found another sample!
Cheers!
helen