Thursday 4 April 2013

Craft Barn Demo

Demoing at the Craft Barn this Saturday at the new shop at Priory Farm - not been there yet so hope I find it okay! There are several of us demoing and it's all free, so come along and enjoy yourselves.
I'm working with PaperArtsy Eclectica stamps (Lin Brown and Sara Naumann), Distress Markers and inkpads and glossy card. Here's a taster:


Also got a class next Saturday 13 April using bisque to stamp on:



If you're interested, contact the Craft Barn for more details.

Thanks for looking!

Helen

3 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

These look lovely, Helen! Petra and I are coming to see the new Craft Barn on Saturday. Can't wait! Look forward to seein you there,

Lucy x

Lucy Edmondson said...

Petra and I had a brilliant day yesterday! It was so lovely to chat to you and see you demo! Thank you so much for the signed card, I will treasure it,

Lucy x

NETTI said...

Loved your demos - always do! Hope I may manage a class in May as those gothic arches look fab and fun to do. Thanks for the sample from the demo...it's beautiful!