Sunday 17 March 2019

Time for spring...

I'm saying that in the hope the weather might hear me 'cos, believe you me, yesterday was anything but springlike! The dog and I nearly got blown down the hill near Birling Gap. I thought I was going to have to lie down to save myself and Bessie was practically bent in two!
However, hopefully these will remind you of spring. They all use the new Melina Dahl stamps and new That's Crafty! stencils from the Hochanda shows last week.
This one's simply stamped on glossy card:


This one is stencilled over and over in the background using some of the new Pearly Inks and then stamped onto vellum:


Here again I colour stencilled the background over and over and then decided to try black on top:


Thanks for looking!

Helen

1 comment:

Helen said...

These are all great, but I love the first one most!