Monday 13 February 2023

Amsterdam flat pack!

That's Crafty! are launching the kits today to make up these houses:

They come flat pack with all the little extras included. I've made mine up as Amsterdam houses but if you look at the rest of the DT you'll see they can be anything you like.

I stencilled bricks onto mine with Texture paste

and also added some half nets in the windows and a tulip.

On the yellow one you can see the lamppost and the front steps.

I've also added some stamping


And then made tiles out of Craftyboard and a Delft plant pot!


The little bicycle comes in the kit.


Here I've used some of the 'waste' to make shutters.

I've continued the decoration on the back. The holes at the base are so you can insert lights...


...like this!




These are now standing on my mantelpiece in pride of place! I loved making them.

Helen
 

No comments: