Thursday 21 January 2010

Stampbord Daisies

I've used one of the newly released Crafty Individuals stamps for this daisy bag charm.

When I first stamped this onto paper, I just went 'Wow!' It stamps so beautifully. I decided to try it out on Stampbord. I've used a 2 x 2 inch tile which is slightly larger than the image, so edged it with this wonderful CI background stamp using the text bit at the top.

This Stampbord tile was sanded to remove previous colour - I've run out of new ones! However the advantage of sanding is that it provides a great surface for coloured pencils. I started with some yellow and green:


and actually could have left it there, but you know me, I like to go on adding, so next added pink and blue:


Then I spent ages adding the twiddly bits to finish it off:


Thanks for looking!

Helen

4 comments:

craftimamma said...

Oh Wow, Helen, this is just gorgeous as usual. I love daisies almost as much as I love butterflies so I think I have to look out for this stamp.

Lesley Xx

Cath Wilson said...

I'm glad you added the extra colour, Helen cos it looks gorgeous :) Love the stamp, too - drat! More money on the way out...

judith@poppy cottage said...

This is lovely Helen, those daisies are gorgeous, and I love the tinge of pink that you've added. Reminds me of daisy chains I made as a girl. I love the extra bits you added too, a girl needs a bit of bling! Judith x

Unknown said...

I also love this CI Image and it's on my list to get lol I love what you have done with it wonderful hun

Love Dawn xx