Monday 9 April 2012

All done and bleached!

I had a lovely time at the Craft Barn on Saturday, demoing my little socks off! Many thanks to all who came and visited.

Now that I've finished the project for my class on Saturday 19 May, I'll show you some pics of what we're going to make. It's 5 masculine cards using Oxford Impressions stamps, spray inks, bleach and an embossing folder technique that allows you to just emboss round the edge of the stamped image. Here are a couple of them:



Plus an envelope to put them in:


I've used bright colours 'cos, you know me, that's what I like, but you can use whatever colours you like!
If you want to book, just go onto the Craft Barn website here.

Thanks for looking!

Helen

4 comments:

Fliss said...

These all look fabulous Helen and strangely enough I've been playing with the OI steampunk stamps the last week or so too.
Love your creations.
Felicity x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Wow you did a great job with the bleach and used gorgeous stamps!

greetings, Alie :-)

Shannon said...

These are wonderful Helen!! I love, love, love the envelopes that match. Really stunning work!

Sid said...

These look good Helen and love the envelope too !!