Tuesday 3 May 2016

Late again!

Sorry, completely forgot to coordinate my PaperArtsy blog post. The theme was Gelli Plates which was interesting for me as although I've got one it's been sitting in the back of the cupboard doing nothing. I've never seen the point of working on a Gelli when you can work directly on card or canvas!

In the end I used inks and the fact that you can reverse your images. The best thing about this was the lovely Ocean  stamp set from the Cat's Meow range.

Here's a peek:


Head on over to the PA Blog over the next two weeks to get more ideas.

Thanks for looking!

Helen

PS Since making my project I've seen a really good tutorial using packing tape on the Gelli - now that looked interesting.

1 comment:

Crafty Claire said...

I've also wondered why Gelli when you can work directly but being able to reverse images is a big bonus. Have a friend coming over this morning and we're going to have a go at Gelli printing xx