Now that the new Winter Glimmer Create and Craft show has been recorded and the new Elusive Images Christmas stamps have been revealed, I can post some of the samples I've been working on.
This card used several of the trees, the berry sprig and some text:It's easy to make but effective:
Step by Step:
1. Colour some white glossy card with bright coloured dye inkpads, overlapping the ink to make more colours. I tend to use a yellow or light green for the focal point.
2. Stamp the text all over the background using the same colours:
3. Stamp the solid trees in black and the finer spiral tree behind:
4. Add the Berry Sprig round the edges to make a frame. Add dotted highlights with a white pen:
5. Edge the panel with the dye inkpads, layer onto a piece of light green card and then a top fold black card. And here it is again:
Elusive Images Christmas stamps
Glossy white cardstock
Adirondack dye inkpads - Lettuce, Cranberry, Denim
Ranger Inkssentials white pen
Personally, I love the trees on these two plates (Madonna and Trees, Angel and Trees)because you can achieve so many different looks with them. This next card almost has a retro feel to it:I just stamped and cut out the trees and added the background. I added a dot of colour to the stars with a cotton bud.
In the next sample, I used scrapbook paper to create a ready made background. This is My Mind's Eye paper and the beauty of it is that it's double sided, so I stamped the tree on the other coordinating side. I layered all the paper up and over stamped with silver embossing tinsel to pull it all together:
Look out for some more samples over the next few days!