Well, vintage in that I pulled the background out of my 'must save, too nice to throw away, use up later' drawer!
It was originally sprayed with Cosmic Shimmer sprays if I remember rightly, and I've overstamped with a Kaisercraft set of stamps that I'd forgotten I'd got until someone used them at my Apron class:
I've been doing quite a lot of work with the DecoArt So Soft fabric paints and Ink Effects Transfer paints recently and have ended up with lots of different bits of painted calico lying around.
In the end I decided to make them up into a sort of sample book, otherwise, knowing me, they'd disappear under the mountain of stuff in my art room!
I've stuck it all onto some 8x8 Kraft card and bound with book rings to make it easy to add more pages.
The front cover is pretty random as you can see:
Those large letters are stamped with some of the old, large foam alphabets that you used to be able to buy at a very reasonable price, all in different fonts (can't remember the brand, threw the packaging away years ago, can just see the green 'm'):
This is stencilling, stamping and painting:
Stencilling and over stencilling in white:
The background here uses an Ink Effects leaf transfer, then stencilling, then stamping (love this set) and painting: