Friday 20 September 2013

Green trees....

I thought I'd post pics of  this little canvas I made before all the leaves start turning brown.
It uses stamps from Artistic Outpost, in this case the 'Serenity' plate:



lots of stencilling, some PaperArtsy Fresco Finish London Night tinted Grunge Paste for the tree which I then coloured with pencils to give a 'barky' look (or should that be 'barking'!!!):


 and some extra leaves on top!


You can get Artistic Outpost stamps from That's Crafty here in the UK. They've got a great range of images and are well worth the money.

Thanks for looking!

Helen



4 comments:

Maggie said...

Lovely canvas Helen reminds me of summer which is fast disappearing great image and texture on the trees definitely not barking!!

MaggieH

Sid said...

How leafy is that Helen..... love it !!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful canvas. I like the texture.
Wishes
Lynne