I saved this Christmas project 'til last as I absolutely love these robins, another new Christmas stamp from Crafty Individuals. Again I've used watercolours to create a soft focus effect and I've put them on a wooden tag I picked up from The Range - originally it was a Christmas decoration and even played a tune - I just dismantled it all to make my tag! A nice bit of sanding gave it a real distressed look.
Thanks for looking, thanks for all your kind comments over the year and have a lovely Christmas!
I've got another experimental post this month over on the PaperArtsy Blog, this time with one of their flower dies, Scallop Flower. I thought I'd try it out in as many different materials as possible, layering them up, cutting into the petals, stamping on them etc.
Here's the finished project using Hot Pick 1305 and two of the flowers:
And a close up or two:
These images are stamped on acetate with white paint blocking out the back.
The background is a piece of scrapbook paper that's been stamped over and set in an embroidery hoop - it goes in really well, nice and taught.
To see all the different flowers I made, hop on over to the PaperArtsy Blog.