Saturday 1 November 2008

The big day.

Well, the great day has arrived. Katie is now 13 and she loved her card - she saved it to last to open. I meant to put up a picture of the bag charms I made, but I forgot to photograph them and she tied them all onto her bag. I'll have to see if I can get a pic later.
They've all trekked off to Thorpe Park Fright Night and the weather is AWFUL!!!!!! I don't know how long they'll last.
They're staying at my son's uni flat tonight which is freezing as they haven't put the heating on as they're trying to save money - I think the girls might have something to say about that!
This is a quick photo of a card I made for my niece - she loves singing:and in full: The bird stamp is from Elusive Images, the extra flourishes are Basic Grey and the edging is Autumn Leaves.

Cheers!

Helen

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Beautiful - love the colours and the stamps

Hugs

Vron xx

Phree said...

Beautiful card.

Hazel said...

It's lovely- that bird stamp is on my wish list :D