Wednesday 24 December 2008

I'm back!

Well, I'm back! The computer had to go away for a week to be cleaned up by the end of which the hard drive started clunking and had to be replaced - mad panic this end to see if we still had all the discs to reinstall everything! No MSN for a week - my daughter nearly lost the plot! At least now it actually works - no more swearing at it because it was so slow! (Do you think I hurt its feelings?!!)
I've been busy working on some stuff for Craft Stamper so can't show you that, so I'll just wish you all a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR!
Helen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back, Helen, glad to hear all your computer problems are sorted. All the best for the festive season and a Happy New Year to you! Carrie.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Just wanted to say how much I have loved your artwork having found it through Craft Stamper, and wish you a Very Happy and creative New year! :)

Katy - Editor said...

Happy new year Helen.

K xxx