Saturday 26 September 2009

Artisan Make 'n' Take

Hope to see lots of people at the show next week - you must come to the stand and say hello.

Believe it or not it's the first Make 'n' Take I've done (yes, I'm a Make 'n' Take virgin!!) so you'll all have to be on your best behaviour LOL! Including me - that'll be difficult! They're half hour slots so my project's very quick. I think you might have to book, not sure yet.

There'll to be other CS contributors there as well which'll be fun as I'll get to meet them too.

If I'm not on the stand it'll be because I'm trying not to spend too much money elsewhere! I'm sure I'll see some stamps I just have to have!

Here are some more pics of ATCs - I think I'm a bit addicted!
The first two use Oxford Impression stamps from LBCrafts - The Art of Being Beautiful and Field Notes.


These ones use Crafty Individual bird stamps:


This last one uses a dragonfly from Inkadinkado Morphic Bugs and the quote is from Artistic Outpost stamps (love those) from Happy Daze:



Enjoy!
Helen

1 comment:

Jo said...

Helen, I got so excited at the prospect of meeting you and doing the make 'n' take (I'm a huge EI fan) until I realised it is Sunday we are coming and not Saturday. I don't suppose you will be around both days?