Sunday 10 January 2010

A little Birdie...

Once again this is a set, using in the main the Elusive Images Love Birds plate:


with the addition of the tiny flowers round the Romance frame on the Romantica plate as a filler:


I really enjoyed making these as the colours worked really well as did the stamps. Here they are individually:



:
And as a set:



If you're wondering why these samples are all small, it's because they're off to CHA with Glenda and so had to be easily portable.

Thanks for looking!

Helen

4 comments:

Sid said...

Very nice they are too !!

Fliss said...

Wow! Gorgeous samples and stamps Helen. I'm going to have to save up the pennies as I can see a big spend up on the E I stamps coming up!
Felicity x

Katy said...

Ooooohhh nice Helen. Love the birdy stamps.

Hels Sheridan said...

So pretty Helen...love the colours and that stamp is a stunner...looks like I will be having a shopping trip in a mo LOL