Friday 23 April 2010

A Lovely Day...

No, that's not the weather (although it's actually quite sunny here today, but still cold) but the name of one of the new stamp plates from Artistic Outpost which you can buy here in the UK from Happy Daze.

I love these stamps as they remind me of my childhood, although I was never very good on a bicycle (a bit of a liability actually!)

Anyway here's a card that I made using these stamps and two of the new Distress ink colours, Wild Honey and Barn Door:



Keep an eye on the Happy Daze blog as more samples will be going up soon.

Thanks for looking!

Helen

7 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Drat, I don't have those two colours and they look SO good together :) Great card, btw - love the edgings and the way you've stamped the words.

Anonymous said...

stunning as always,I admire your creativity!

Unknown said...

I love the colours you have used they work very well together! will give them ago thanx xx

Love Dawn xx

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Love your colour choice! Beautiful work Helen.

Sid said...

Love your fab card Helen, the colours are just super and the stamps are brilliant too !

Katy said...

Lovely Helen, gorgeous colours.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Wonderful card lovely image and love the colours :)
Anne x