Friday 10 June 2011

Great Weekend

Well, I had a great time at the Craft Barn Extravaganza - they always look after you so well - coffee kept appearing and sandwiches etc.There were some really interesting demoers (is that a word?) there - I managed to have a quick look round on the Sunday before it all started.

I met some lovely people, so if you came by, many thanks for making it such an enjoyable two days. I wittered away to my heart's content!!!

Forgot my camera so couldn't take general photos - just got a few more of the samples:



These three are double layer tags:




All tags and stamps are Crafty Individuals.

Sorry to all of you who didn't get a birdhouse template for the tags - I just didn't print off enough! So here is the scanned image for you which I think you should be able to print out!

Thanks for looking!

Helen

5 comments:

Ellie Knol said...

I LOVE these!

Craftnut said...

It was good wittering with you. Still not used my tags lol Tracy x

craftimamma said...

My friend Elaine (fellow Craft Stamping Quartet member) visited you and had a chat on the Saturday and gave us a lovely full report back together with a few pics of your beautiful projects. Wish I could have seen them irl. Thanks for sharing your birdhouse template.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

The Sparkly Fairy said...

wow these are stunning!

Carrie said...

I just wanted to pop by to thank you for your fabulous Wax Crayon Masterclass in the June Issue of Craft Stamper. I had an absolute ball this afternoon making my Wax Crayon tag and am thrilled to bits with the effects.....I do need to repolace my kids's crayon collection now though lol. Thanks again for the inspiration you gave me.
Hugs
Carrie
http://carrieoncrafting.blogspot.com/