Sunday 11 September 2011

Wedding Bells...

I was asked to make a wedding card the other day which presented a challenge as I've never really made many and so haven't got any specific 'wedding' stamps!
In the end I used an old fashioned bouquet stamp from B Line Designs combined with an oval frame and some of the berry sprigs from the new Prima Pixie Glen stamps (lovely delicate designs these). The colour scheme for the wedding is mauve and purple (well, that's all I could get out of my daughter!) so I went for a sort of vintage look, with a bit of pale yellow to lift it.



Thanks for looking!

Helen

5 comments:

Fliss said...

Really lovely card Helen. Your bouquet looks beautiful.
Lovely to see you on Friday too and have a catch up as it's been ages since I last saw you.
Felicity x

Elaine said...

What a beautiful card Helen, really gorgeous, I am sure it will be treasured. I love it. Elaine x

Sid said...

What a gorgeous card Helen !

Kezzy said...

Gorgeous elegant wedding card. Kezzy x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

A great vintage look!

Greetings, Alie :-)