Tuesday 3 February 2015

New PaperArtsy!!!

At last! I can now show you some sneak peeks of the new stuff coming out at PaperArtsy. There's been lots of beavering away behind the scenes creating samples for the Blog and for the Stitches Trade Show.

ALL new PaperArtsy products are available NOW from your favourite PaperArtsy stockist

Today is the blog launch for JOFY's new stamps and paints and you are going to love them!  Here is what I made first of all with the bee stamps:







I've gone for bright zingy colours, Jade and Prawn being new shades of Fresco paints. I cut the mountboard to echo the hexagon shape. Don't you just love the bee hive and those bees?

The next samples use the House set. First I've gone for three in a row:




and then I've gone for a bit of a landscape, blending Prawn and Yellow Submarine paints to create a sunset. The trees are stamped several times and cut to fit:




Head on over to the PaperArtsy blog to see them in full and all the other samples by all the other designers.

Thanks for looking!

Helen

3 comments:

Art By Wanda said...

Helen, your projects are beautiful!!! I especially love the coloring in the background on the scenic one... gorgeous!!!!

Sid said...

Fab designs Helen !

Unknown said...

Fabulous designs for the new release Helen! I especially love the scene with the house tucked behind those fab trees.

Hugs
Lesley Xx