Friday 16 September 2016

Ally Pally here I come...

I'm up at Ally Pally tomorrow demoing for That's Crafty. I'm working with the Pebeo Iridescent paints and also the Metallics (gorgeous colours). There are also some new bases that I'll be using and a new product for doing quick transfers, the operative word being 'quick'. And, very exciting, I'll be using That's Crafty's new stamps.

Here are some sneak peeks:



I'm also doing a Make n Take using one of the new acrylic Uprights:


There are fantastic demos and Makes n Takes going on all day on both days, so if you can't bear to see all my mess, come and watch someone else - Lauren Hatwell, Carol Fox, Alison Hall - you've got plenty to choose from!

We're all on Stand B10.

Thanks for looking!

Helen

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Donna's stamps look fab, good luck this weekend Helen
Love
Amanda x

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

You were an absolute star today Helen, your samples were amazing, even better than your pictures show. Lovely to meet you and I've now made sure I'm a follower, unforgivable I wasn't before lol!!
Hugs
Donna xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Thanks for the enabling demos on Saturday. Loved watching you just hope I can remember everything - should have taken photos!! Now signed up as a follower! Chrisx