Monday 19 November 2018

ATCoins....

Now, if you didn't manage to catch the That's Crafty! shows over on Hochanda, I thought you might like to see some of the stuff I made in full. It was a show all about ATCoins and there were some new stamps, display units as well as stencils.
I made this container myself out of a parcel tape spool, covering it with some 13Arts paper (lovely stuff) and some foiled stencilling:



I then joined some of my ATCoins together to make a little book. The background was stencilled and stamped onto a piece of A4 which then punches out to make 12 coins.





Thanks for looking!

Helen





1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

I haven't picked up on ATC coins - although love making ATC's and have received coins as swaps! I love your project - maybe I will get around to making some soon! Chrisx