Thursday, 11 September 2008

Where has the week gone?

I can't believe it's Thursday evening already! It seems to have been a busy week. I've just finished packing up some samples for Glenda - lovely stamps!
It was also my nephew Dan's birthday - he was 16! Doesn't seem possible! I still make them all cards for their birthdays and his started like this: I just rub the dye inkpads straight onto the glossy card and then overstamp in black.This uses a Paperartsy stamp, School Days Plate 2.
Then I trimmed it down:
Then I added some Cosmo Cricket Get Happy papers and some words from Paperartsy Pierrot Plate 1:
And then I made him a gold metal hat overstamped with the Pierrot words from Paperartsy Pierrot Plate 4: I added some metallic stickers et voila!

This is just my sort of card: bright colours and a little bit crazy!

Helen

4 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

Just my sort of card too Helen ... Fabulous!

LME said...

Nice blog :)

Happy Daze said...

This is great lots of fun and colour and interest

craftytrog said...

Just found your blog Helen! Love this card! TFS!
Alison xx