Monday 25 March 2013

A right dog's dinner!

In more ways than one!
I had a little bit of spare time yesterday so pulled out a brightly coloured red and orange tag from my stash drawer and started playing around with Distress Stains, Prima papers, bottle tops and one of the new Crafty Individuals Alice Palace stamps.
It went from this:


to this:

                                                   

to this:

His expression just tickled me! Not at all what I'd planned but great fun to make!

Thanks for looking!

Helen


5 comments:

Yvonne Garner said...

Love it Helen!

Sid said...

Fab tag Helen !

Deborah said...

Fab! I love the mini tags.

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous Helen.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Karen said...

haha my dog would have loved those cakes Helen!!! Fabulous work as always xxx