Tuesday 12 March 2013

Craft Barn Class with Crafty Individuals

A couple of weeks ago I had a class at the Craft Barn using canvases, Crafty Individuals stamps, dies and stencils.
Well, as per usual, I managed to forget my camera, but Kate and Claire sent me some pics of their finished pieces.
Here's Kate's:



and here's Claire's:




I love the way they've used their own colours - actually, I think their colours were better than mine!
Thanks for the pics and a great class.

My next class is on Saturday 13 April up at the newly moved Craft Barn at Priory Farm.
We're going to be making a bisque plaque, a coaster and a card. I've made up two different lots so you can choose if you want to make something for the ladies or the men. They'll both use PaperArtsy stamps. Here's a sneak peek:



If you've not stamped on bisque (unglazed pottery) before then come along and have a go. All details on how to book are here.

Thanks for looking!

Helen 

No comments: