Thursday 28 March 2013

Goosey, Goosey, Gander...

This tag uses the Crafty Individuals Alice Palace stamp CI-380. It's delicately drawn and got great words as well.
I started off with a tag that I'd used to mop up extra paint from this Prima stencil:


Then I stamped the goose onto acetate and used Fresco paints to colour the back:


Then out came the Portfolios, also from PaperArtsy, to add colour round the edges:

  

I then stuck my goose down to stop it wandering off! and added some extra background stamping, some from this stamp and a few stars from the cupcakes stamp CI-374:


A touch of yellow for the stars:

And then the twiddly bits!


Thanks for looking!

Helen



3 comments:

G Peplow said...

Wonderful!!

Brenda Brown said...

A great tag full of lovely colour and a great design. Love it.
Have a lovely Easter.
hugs {brenda} xox

Sophie said...

Helen, das Tag ist entzückend.
Die Gans so herrlich coloriert.

Schöne Ostertage
Sophie