Sunday 18 October 2009

Artistic Stamp!

I got this stamp Girl with Clock from Jennie (thanks Jennie!) at The Artistic Stamper stand at Artisan and knew it would work really well with the bleach technique:
The background is made with Distress inkpads again and then I used the Artistic Stamper Flourish Swirls. I love these swirls because they're both thick and thin lines. I also stamped one of the clocks from the Time and Keys plate repeatedly in orange onto the card.
If you're wondering about the torn edge effect on the photo, I've been playing around with the Microsoft Digi Imaging programme - I hadn't even realised there was one until someone pointed it out to me! Doh! It's great fun but time consuming - I could sit there for hours, but then I wouldn't get much blogging done!

Thanks forlooking!

Helen

No comments: