Thursday 8 October 2009

Ding & Dong

I told you I'd been shopping at the show - well, I couldn't resist some (well, quite a few actually!) of the new stamps by PaperArtsy. I've made this with Ding & Dong Plate 4:
I doubled the legs so he's sort of got kneecaps and backed them with metal so they can bend! He looks a bit like a demented flamingo!
The body is made from a circle of Stampbord that I had left - unfortunately they're not making circles and ovals any more. I stamped the background with the words in green and edged with some of the Viva metallic paint. The pattern round the edge is made using the tip of one of the clock hands:
Now I'll just have to think of a name for him!

Helen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh when you said he looks a bit like a demented flamingo lol He looks flipping good to me and I think I ight have to spend some pennies!

craftimamma said...

What a fun creation Helen! He's brilliant.

Lesley Xx