Friday 9 October 2009

Time flies...

It certainly does when you're having fun! I've been playing with the Stampbord again and more of my new PaperArtsy stamps. These ones are the new Ink & the Dog Clocks 1 set that Leandra put on her blog last week. They fit perfectly on the 2 x 2 inch stampbord tiles.
I used quite light colours for me but still managed to get a lot of them in there! I'm fascinated by all the metalwork from Leandra and Lin (from LBCrafts) so am going to have to practise. These wings are very basic - I just tried to puff them out a bit as Leandra was showing on her blog. Not sure I managed it though!
Thanks for looking!
Helen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful piece,love all the added metal embelishments - they really do finish the piece off beautifully.

craftimamma said...

Love this piece Helen. I bought a watch stamp plate from Leandra last Sunday too but doubt I'll manage anything as good as your's.

Lesley Xx

Unknown said...

Loving this ... Beautiful