Tuesday 20 October 2009

The Old Grist Mill

I told you I couldn't resist buying some of these Artistic Outpost stamps from Happy Daze. Well I couldn't resist playing with them either. I used the same stamp in two different colourways.
This first one uses quite pale colours with the daisy stamp in the corner:
This second one is more Autumnal:
and I've stamped some of the leaves onto thin copper metal and then worked on them (not very expertly!) with embossing tools:


Thanks for looking!

Helen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Truly stunning....and now I want this set lol those leaves are just amazing - very inspirational! Thank you for sharing.

Moira said...

Helen these are truly wonderful, I love what you have done with the colour.

craftimamma said...

These are fabulous. Can't pick a favourite as I like both looks. Love the metal leaves.

Lesley Xx

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Smashing colours Helen. Shows what colour can do to create a mood.
The wind 'thing' reminds me of Farmville on Facebook that my son plays. Or Teletubbies land.

:0)

Metal leaves- love them!