Wednesday 7 October 2009

Halloween Greetings

I love all the Halloween stamps but don't get a chance to make many cards with them so decided I'd make one for my brother's birthday!
I made the background with Distress inkpads and then stamped various images from the Cherry Pie plate #47 Gothic Halloween. I took colour out using a water pen filled with bleach. This technique was something I saw on Hermine's blog and she's right , it's very addictive!

.
She had got it from Stamp Zia.

I mounted it up onto red paper stamped with the flourish bat:



and then a black card and finished it off with fibres and a pumpkin charm that I painted with Viva Coral metallic paint:



Hope he likes it!

Helen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks fantastic!!!! love it.

Anonymous said...

wow couldnt see why he wouldnt love it....I know I'd be happy to recieve this.

craftimamma said...

How fabulous is this! What a fantastic birthday card for anyone who's birthday is around Halloween. I'm sure your brother will love it, I know either of mine would.

Lesley Xx

Sue said...

Absolutely fabulous Halloween card!

chris f said...

This is great, Helen, Love the colours and the images. Also, so glad you are back in blog-land, I missed your lovely colourful creations!
Chris F